Who can be a LuvCatz Authorized Sales Rep?

Rate this item
(0 votes)

Any woman enrolled in a college degree program. 2 year, 4 year or Grad school can apply to be a LuvCatz Sales Representative. This is not a Multi-Level system you do not need to recruit your friends to sell. We will limit the number of Sales Representatives in a given area and School. You will get paid every two weeks and profit sharing checks every 6 months.

Read 4355 times Last modified on Thursday, 30 August 2012 18:32