Watching movies and TV shows in original version is a fantastic way to learn languages. The fact of enjoying that content in original version also offers the user a much more faithful experience. In ay case, subtitles will be necessary to compare the dialogs. Jubler is a program entirely dedicated to the world of subtitles.
A Java subtitle editor
Jubler allows you to create subtitles, modify them or even translate them to other languages. Whether you want to create original subtitles from scratch, convert their format or carry out corrections on existing subtitles, Jubler offers you everything you need.
Main features of Jubler
- Compatible with Advanced SubStation, SubStation Alpha, SubRip, SubViewer (1 and 2), MicroDVD, MPL2 and Spruce DVD Maestro.
- Easily add support for other formats.
- Preview the subtitles graphically.
- Spellcheck system, including a dictionary.
- Edit the style of the texts: size, colour, position, shading…
Hand in hand with MPlayer
You can edit the subtitles whilst you play them in real time using MPlayer. Synchronise them with the video along the way, working in a more productive manner. Jubler‘s tools will allow you to ensure the perfect synchronisation between video and subtitles.
Create subtitles à la carte, in other words, make your own customised and totally original subtitles by downloading Jubler for free.
Requirements and additional information:
- Requires Java.
- Requires MPlayer to view the subtitles.
- Requires an Internet connection during the installation to update the program.
- The program updates automatically when starting.