If you’re thinking about opening your own YouTube channel to become a new-wave influencer with your videos about games, technology, make-up or anything else you think you can be a hit on Google platform, you need to get hold of a decent video program with which you can create the footage that you’ll later upload to the streaming platform par excellence.
Screencasts and video postproduction from the same application.
And one of the best options is downloading GoPlay, previously known as SmartPixel. Why? Because it includes everything any worthy youtuber would need. On the one hand, a powerful video capture tool and recorder with you can generate the video with which you’ll become a millionaire, and on the other, a complete editor to polish it off, being able to trim it and adjust it however you want, adding audio or subtitles, and all sorts of useful effects to draw the attention of your followers.
Main features of GoPlay Recorder & Editor
When it comes to capturing videos, this software comes along with all the following interesting functions:
- Possibility to record the full screen or just a fraction of the screen.
- Option to carry out PIP or Picture-In-Picture screencasts using your webcam.
- Record your own voice to dub your videos.
- Screen captures optimized for 4K games at 60 FPS, ideal for the gameplay videos and walkthroughs of the most modern video games.
Once we’ve recorded our video, we can edit it with all the following functions and options:
- Edit videos with basic adjustments such as crops and merges of different fragments, or others with more professional results.
- Add your own subtitles by means of the built-in tool.
- A wide range of effects and filters to give your footage a personal touch.
- Add your own soundtrack or texts to the video.
- Remove any kind of noise or unwanted sound that may have crawled into the video.