Here we are introducing you to a security suite for PC that intends to cover different areas of our operating system that may be affected by online activities, which are basically all of them. We’re talking about Reason Core Security.
Real-time protection against malware, spyware, and potentially harmful programs
And, in this sense, it offers us a simple interface, as usual in this kind of program, from where we can control the different functions that it incorporates to protect our PC. With this program, we’ll be able to get rid of all the malware and any threat such as trojans or adware, implementing a complete real-time protection.
Fast and compatible with other antiviruses.
These are its main features and functions. Each one of them is assessed with a different threat level:
- Complete, quick or folder-focused scan, chosen by the user.
- Function to protect the entire IoT (Internet of Things) ecosystem.
- Detailed reports about running processes.
- Activity of programs connected to the Internet.
- List of programs that are launched with the system startup.
- Tool to uninstall applications.
- Browser analyzer.
- Fully customizable protection and execution of processes.
As we mentioned above, our computer will be protected in real-time. Therefore, any information provided regarding the programs that it audits will the potential level of threat that Windows has to face up to.
All the latter presented on a simple and manageable user interface that doesn’t affect the performance of our computer since the majority of the processing load is carried out on the software’s online servers. In turn, from the Settings, the user has full control over every single aspect of its functioning, being able to schedule scans or exclude areas from the analysis.
Furthermore, it doesn’t collide with any other antiviruses. It doesn’t matter which one you’ve got (McAfee, ESET, Avast…) as you can continue to use it without any trouble.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: