If a friend or relative asks you for help to carry out any action on a PC, an instructional video is the best option to explain the steps to be carried out. Movavi Screen Capture allows you to create your own video tutorials, but it also has other advantages:
- Record video conferences on Skype.
- Capture webinars.
- Save videos recorded with your webcam.
Furthermore, Movavi Screen Capture also includes a simple video editor to apply small adjustments, filters and effects. All in all, with just 4 actions you’ll have your recording ready:
- Choose the video recording parameters.
- Start capturing your screen.
- Carry out the enhancements necessary with the integrated video editor.
- Save the video in the appropriate format. You’ll then be able to share it on social networks.
Capture, edit and share.
If you’ve never used an application to record a screencast, Movavi Screen Capture has to be your choice as it’s easy to use and includes all the options you need.
Requirements and additional information:
- This is a 7-day trial with certain limitations.